Frequently Asked Questions
Ste Martaen Cheese
* Where is the nutritional information?
The nutritional information is listed in our online store.
* How long does the cheese last?
Once opened the cheese will last up to 2 weeks in the fridge and up to 6 months in the freezer unopened.
* Is your cheese gluten free/soy free?
Ste Martaen is gluten free and soy free. However, it is manufactured in a facility that processes items that contain soy and gluten.
* How much do you charge to ship the cheese?
Shipping is a flat fee of $15 up to 9 cheeses.
* What carrier do you use?
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on your geographic location.
* What days do you ship?
We ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday ONLY to customers in the contiguous United States.
* How long between placing my order and shipment?
Allow 7-10 days for processing your order. Ste Martaen vegan cheese is made fresh every order ensuring that you get the best product!
* How is the cheese packed for shipment?
Your cheese is packed with cold packs to ensure the freshness of your product.
* Do I need a PayPal account?
Although we use PayPal to process our orders, you do not need a PayPal account to place an order.